Monday, March 28, 2011

Raising Money

March 28, 2011


 First, thank you for prayers and positive thoughts, but if you were thinking you might want to support the trip with some $$, you can follow this link and click on my name (under Guatemala). It'll come up as "Position 8" and you can proceed from there. I have to raise $8000 dollars, so I need help!

I did the math and if 320 people donated $25 dollars, I'll be done! So, tell your friends, ask your churches, and of course, smaller or larger donations, from 1 to 8000 dolars, are also appreciated.

If you would like a tax deduction, send me a personal message on facebook, or email me at morrismusic@ymail.com before making a donation, and I'll tell you about how you can do that.

Thanks so much, friends and family!

http://gamc.pcusa.org/ministries/yav/support-yavs/
gamc.pcusa.org
Support individual YAVs

No comments:

Post a Comment